Friday, November 19, 2010

shifting the atmosphere

Copyright All rights reserved by johndman
it’s our third time to meet for prayer in Ateneo. i brought my guitar. i felt led to release a God’s presence through worship and declaration of God’s lordship. we sang Lord I Lift…, Here I Am to Worship, and How He Loves Us.

By the way, there were just two of us, Jev and me. I didn’t really have a line up. lol. After the second song, I suddenly felt led to sing How He Loves Us. I learned later that Jev wanted to suggest to me to sing it. We were seated at a bench along Kostka hallway. Since there were no classes today, people passing by was scarce. I felt the anointing on the song. We were singing softly because it was a public place. But inside me and through the song’s words and melodies, I felt the Holy Spirit come with an abundance of LOVE for the university’s students, teachers, employees… Oh how HE loves us and them! Oh how He wants to touch them! Oh how He is so ready to come! I was on the verge of tears but I wanted to laugh at the same time. I sniffed a bit. We were along the hallway. God’s love was thick and surrounded us. We were changing the atmosphere. I believe it with all my heart. We’re ready for more. Holy Spirit, bring it on…

No comments: